Who Are You?

Who Am I? Watch out my stories. Read my posts. Listen to me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Flower or Chocolate?

Yipee!... 2 days from now it's Valentines day! O come on, a day for lovers, so do I? I mean it, lol!... Well every lovers has surprises to their love one or lets say, someone special. Thinking of what might be their gifts,... a special gifts. So how about the loveless? do they think the same way? nor do I? Ofcourse everyone is hoping for a date, hoping a stranger to give a flower though they aren't partners. Pity to those who hadn't made it, sorry!. lol!

Which is better? a Chocolate or a flower? or both? How about if none of them? Which do you prefer?
A 2 day vacation? out of town?
A candle light with harmony? or
A date in a hotel?
In mall? movie? hang-out in bars? drinks? or
A stay at home with your partner?
Visit your relatives at the nearby places? or
Date in resort?

Huh, whatever..every single minute of your day is something special, the important there is you are with your partner and thats a perfect gift.

Happy Valentines day people!

-Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment